Pages

Wednesday 18 April 2018

Time for Tea


Good Morning,

We are suppose to be having some nice dry weather this week, fingers crossed as we really do need a bit of sunshine. With this in mind I have made a spring inspired card.


I have coloured up a stamp from LDRS called Pick your own Tea using copic markers. I thought this was a super stamp to use as she's surrounded by all the little flowers that are trying to come out now that the sun is here.


I have used a lot of lace in this arrangement as they were the perfect colours to go with the papers which are from Mintay's Celebrations paper pad. I have also fussily cut out some of the flowers, a tag & a cupcake from the pad.


I have put a little Tea Pot embellishment in between the lace flowers & some moss. I have forgotten about the moss as it was hidden at the back of my box, it does make a really good gap filler lol


Thank you for stopping by & please pop back tomorrow for some more gorgeous inspiration from the team.

Hugs 

Emma xx


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 comment:

  1. Emma such an adorable card today. Love your flowers today too.

    ReplyDelete